Wednesday 27 July 2011

Topman day 1 and 2 from the other half









Had a very productive day today on the Topman design tee's!

So far we have some very clear ideas that we are definately going to take forward and finalise together. With our theme being based on 'travel', yesterday I looked through all my holiday photos and picked out some interesting ones that will look good on tee's. They are based on Berlin and Egypt.

With Sarah coming up with some good designs using photographs and collages, I have moved away from travel to a more abstract look.

I have been looking at hand drawings/doodles and seeing how they look on different coloured tee's. I am really pleased with the outcomes, more than my photography tee's, and I have had lots of fun doodling!

Myself and Sarah have had a meeting today about the new direction. She liked what was going on on the share screen (thanks skype) and hopefully likes the new ones too! We talked about drawing and how my style is quite quirky and hers is more realistic, so together would be a very interesting mix, which we will see coming together soon! Watch this space! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment